What is GT’s Alive?
Made with the therapeutic gifts of Mother Earth, GT’s Alive is a lightly sweet, sparkling probiotic beverage that can support pH balance and aid digestion. Naturally caffeinated, each bottle offers beneficial nutrients and plant adaptogens derived from a trio of medicinal mushrooms.
How is Alive made?
We begin by steeping a trio of medicinal mushrooms: chaga, reishi, and turkey tail, which are then combined with thoughtfully selected varieties of loose leaf tea to support a healthy system. Fermented raw apple cider vinegar and Grade B maple are then added to create a lightly sweet, sparkling probiotic beverage that offers natural nutrition with a light, refreshing taste.
What is the difference between GT’s Alive and GT’s Kombucha?
GT’s Alive and GT’s Kombucha are both healthy tea elixirs containing probiotics and other beneficial nutrients. Made with premium loose leaf tea, raw apple cider vinegar, and medicinal mushrooms, Alive is lightly sweet, sparkling, and a gentle introduction to health-conscious beverages. Kombucha, a fermented tea, naturally has more of a tangy taste. Each offering can support a healthy digestion and help boost the immune system.
What does Alive Taste like?
Alive is lightly sweet, sparkling, and mildly effervescent.
Is Alive supposed to be fizzy?
As a sparkling probiotic beverage, Alive will be slightly effervescent.
Is Alive raw and living?
Yes. Alive is made with raw apple cider vinegar which may provide natural enzymes, minerals, prebiotics, probiotics, and other beneficial nutrients. We also add a powerful probiotic that can help aid a healthy digestion.
What are the health benefits of Alive?
Alive can support a healthy immune system and act as a digestive aid. The plant adaptogens, from a trio of medicinal mushrooms, may help reduce stress levels, increase circulation, and improve heart health. The fermented apple cider vinegar can support pH balance.
Which mushrooms are used to make Alive, and where are they sourced?
We use a blend of wild mushrooms in Alive that are sourced in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States:
600mg – Chaga (pronounced “shah-GAH”)
600mg – Reishi (pronounced “RYE-shee”)
600mg – Turkey Tail
What are adaptogens?
Adaptogens are a unique group of herbal ingredients, originating in Chinese medicine, that can help normalize and regulate the body. By improving the health of the adrenal system, adaptogens can help the body respond to stress, resulting in increased energy and elevated mood.
What flavors of Alive are available?
We’re excited to introduce GT’s Alive with three delicious flavors:
- Maté Mint (pronounced “MAH-the mint”) – Maté Mint is crafted with a steeped trio of medicinal Mushrooms, invigorating Yerba Mate Tea, herbal Mint, raw Apple Cider Vinegar, and sweet Grade B Maple.
- Guayusa Turmeric (pronounced “gwy-yoo-sug”) – Guayusa Turmeric blends a steeped trio of medicinal Mushrooms, stimulating Guayusa Tea, raw Apple Cider Vinegar, fresh pressed spicy Ginger and earthy Turmeric, and sweet Grade B Maple.
- Pu-erh Root (pronounced “POOH-air root”) – Pu-erh Root combines a steeped trio of medicinal Mushrooms, earthy Pu-erh Tea, raw Apple Cider Vinegar, warm Root Beer Spices, and sweet Grade B Maple.
Does Alive have caffeine?
Yes, Alive is naturally caffeinated. Each unique flavor uses a select variety of organic herbal loose leaf tea that can provide long lasting energy, clarity, and focus. Due to the low tannin content and low levels of acidity, unlike coffee, Alive can invigorate the body without the jitters.
Where are the ingredients in Alive sourced?
- Loose Leaf Teas – Our Yerba Maté and Guayusa teas are sourced from the holly trees in the Amazonian rainforest. The Yerba Maté is Ceremonial shade-grown from South America, while the Guayusa is from Ecuador. Our Pu-erh tea comes from the Yunnan province in China.
- Trio of Medicinal Mushrooms – Our medicinal mushrooms are wild and sourced from the Pacific Northwest region of the United States.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – Our raw apple cider vinegar is sourced from organic apples in Sonoma County, CA.
Where can I buy Alive?
Alive is now available in select markets. This offering can be found on shelves alongside other fermented beverages, and we are currently looking to expand distribution nationwide.
Does Alive contain alcohol?
No, Alive does not contain alcohol. However, the process used to make the raw apple cider vinegar in Alive may form trace amounts of alcohol that are considered negligible.
Can Alive be consumed during pregnancy?
It is generally accepted that women should not introduce anything new to their system during pregnancy. Therefore, we always advise consulting with your doctor.
How do I store Alive?
Since Alive is a raw and living food, it should always be kept in the refrigerator (33-37°F) and stored upright – never on its side.
Can I drink Alive after its expiration date?
We suggest consuming Alive before the “Enjoy By” date printed on the top of the cap.